Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

coupons!!


I love grocery shopping. And, I love coupons. I don't get the Sunday paper so I was looking for other alternatives on the web. The first thing I found was the Penny Pincher's Gazette, http://www.ppgazette.com/ . It is a site that has three different coupon groups, Smart Source, Red Plum and Coupons.com. Often, it has better coupons than I have seen in the paper. You selct from the coupons available and then print them out.
State Library and Archives of Florida
Now, for people who shop at Dominick's, Safeway for you all on the west coast, there is a website called http://www.shortcuts.com/ . You can print out coupons, which you can use anywhere, here too, but you can sign up and register your store card, (Kroger's, Dillon's and Shop n' Save are on the list of stores too), you select from the electronic coupons and the coupons are transferred to your card for the next time you shop.



Where do you find savings for groceries?

No comments:

Post a Comment