Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A site after my own heart


Anyone who knows me, knows I have an extremely small bladder so I was kind of excited to find a site that would tell me about where I could find the nearest bathroom anywhere in the world, http://www.sitorsquat.com/. Put in your location and it will list public restrooms and if the information is in their system, it will let you know if the place is open or not.

It's a little unnerving, when I pulled up the site it brought up my neighborhood. It doesn't have every single bathroom in the area but there is a place for people to add a toilet. There is also an app you can add to your iPhone or Blackberry.

This isn't just for those of us with small bladders, it can also be used by people with urinary or bowel conditions, Mom's looking for the nearest bathroom with a changing table. The iPhone app now lets you search by specific criteria. You can use the site without joining but if you want to make a bathroom that you like your favorite, or comment and rate a bathroom, you do need to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment