Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am hooked

I am addicted.  I have discovered a world of free samples.  I have found a few websites which pull together offers from all over the Internet for samples of all sorts of stuff.  So far, I have gotten samples of nutrition bars, Emergen C, hand lotion, Kashi TLC crackers, and yesterday, I downloaded a coupon, brought it into CVS and walked out with a hand sanitizer pen.  I should be expecting Wisk laundry detergent, Wellness dog food and  Dove deodorant samples.

I love getting these little packages in the mail with my little goodies.  Speaking of mail, if this is something you decide to pursue the samples, you should never have to pay for shipping.

So, here are the sites I have been going to:

The Freebie Blogger
Absurdly Cool Freebie Finder
All You Magazine's Sample of the Day

You can subscribe to each of these so that an email comes to your inbox every day.
The each have links to get your free sample. Some of them, you have to move fast because they have a limited number of product to give away.

Now, I know some of you don't like filling out forms and getting additional emails.  Well, often you have a choice as to whether the company sends you additional special offers or promotions.  If you do get additional emails, you can throw them into your spam folder so that is where any future emails go, you can open them and unsubscribe (there is usually a link at the bottom of the email), or, some people choose to open another email address where they have these emails sent.

If you have any particular sites that you go for for freebies..shoot me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment